Start Time :March 13 @ 12:00 am
Finish Time :May 31 @ 12:00 am
Streaming Sunday Service through Live Streaming App!
We are seeing a huge increase in the number of people falling sick with Covid-19. We must therefore, distnace ourselves from one another and prevent the spread of infection in order to save lives.
Therefore, following the Government’s announcement, requiring that churches must now close both for private worship and public services. Our church buildings are therefore now closed for public worship, private prayer and all other meetings and activities except for vital community services until further notice.
Our worship of God and our care for each other must continue but cannot be done in the church building.
Keep in touch with Likas Baptist Church during this period of social distancing by following our streamed service or event.
The link can be acquired from our Senior Pastor, Pastors and Cell Group or Ministry Leaders. Please contact your leaders for the live stream service or event link through WhatsApp, Messages, Facebook or Instagram. If you failed to acquire the link please call us.
For all Church members, there is wisdom in taking steps to remain healthy during this cold and flu season. These precautions include*:
- Regularly and thoroughly wash your hands with soap and water or clean them with an alcohol-based hand rub.
- Avoid close contact with people who are sick (this may include avoiding shaking hands or other customary greetings).
- Avoid touching your eyes, nose and mouth.
- Stay home when you are sick.
- Cover your cough or sneeze with a tissue, then throw the tissue in the trash.
- Maintain at least six feet (two meters) distance between yourself and anyone who is coughing or sneezing.
- Clean and disinfect frequently touched objects and surfaces using a regular household cleaning spray or wipe.
- Follow public health agency recommendations for using a face mask.
*Based on recommendations from the World Health Organization and the United States Centers for Disease Control and Prevention
Local leaders should encourage members to follow these guidelines.
“Love the Lord your God with all your heart and with all your soul and with all your mind and with all your strength … Love your neighbor as yourself. There is no commandment greater than these.”
To protect the vulnerable among us, please do not leave you home except for essential trips.
Stay safe and healthy.